If you want a messaging app with a difference, take a look at WhatsApp. A Facebook-owned app, it offers a unique way of interacting with friends and family.
The good news?
Let’s dive in
Over 1.5 billion people use WhatsApp every month and it’s clear to see why with features like this:
- Gives you a WhatsApp phone number
- Required Wi-Fi or data connection
- Send/receive video calls, voice calls, and more
- Send/receive videos, photos, documents, and other media files
- Free calls anywhere*
- Group chat
- Browser-based companion app
- Always-logged in
- Use Address book or easy contacts
- Messages saved when your phone is off
- iPhone support only – telephony apps don’t work on the iPad
- optional location-sharing
- customize wallpaper and notification sounds
* emergency numbers are not supported
How cool is that!
How to Download WhatsApp:
Simply tap the link below. WhatsApp will open in the app store, just tap Download:
As simple as that
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world, so give it a go. With your own phone number, you will never miss another call again.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for more useful iOS app recommendations.