Are you using Tinder? Wondering if the premium version is worth upgrading to? The free app isn’t bad, but it does limit you in a number of ways.
We thought we’d compare the two
Here’s what we found
What is Tinder Plus?
Tinder plus is a premium version that costs from $9.99 a month – For that, you get it all, but are the extras worth it?
- Passport – change location and talk to anyone, anywhere
- Rewind –made a mistake swiping right? Do it again and go left – or vice versa
- Boost – for 30 minutes, your profile will be at the top – once a month
- Super-Likes– five – you only get one with the free version
- Unlimited swipes –really, as many as you want
- Limit your profile
- Limit what others see
- More visibility to local singles
We Didn’t Like:
- No guarantees of more matches
- You need a top-class bio and photo
- More swipes don’t always equate to more matches
We’re not done yet
Is it Worth it?
That’s down to you and what you want. Occasional users will be better with the free app but if you want the control and you are more serious, the premium app is worth it.
Follow us on Facebook for more tips.