Endless running games are all the rage now and, hot on the heels of games like the popular Temple Run is one called Subway Surfers. A cool running game, you can endless amounts of fun, never losing a life.
And the good news is
Let’s dive in
What is Subway Surfer?
A popular endless running game, It’s down to you to help Tricky, Jake and Fresh escape from the subway inspector and his dog. Run as fast as you can and dodge obstacles and trains by sliding, jumping and zigzagging your way past them.
It’s a simple game premise and it offers some cool features:
- Free to download and use – in-app purchases are available
- Fabulous HD graphics
- Surf on your hoverboard
- Fly in your jetpack, powered by paint
- Get acrobatic with lightning-fast swipes
- Challenge or help your friends
- Run, as fast as you can, to escape from the subway inspector and his dog
- Fully optimized for Retina resolutions
- Join the Subway Surfers World Tour
- Run through jungle markets and cities filled with skyscrapers
- Unlock new characters and collect orchids to win prizes every week
- Works on all devices from iOS 8 upwards
- Loads of other features
Well, not quite
You can easily play for free and you are guaranteed hours of endless fun without paying a single cent. But there are certain items that cannot be earned or bought with in-game currency and for those, there are the inevitable in-app purchases.
These aren’t a problem
If you want, especially if you share your device with your children, you can disable in-app purchases on your iPhone or iPad – open Settings > Screen time and go to Content & Privacy and disable them from there.
Let’s move on
How to Download Subway Surfers:
This is easy to do – open your iOS app store, find and download Subway Surfers for free or tap on the direct link below – when the app page opens in-store, tap the Download button:
It’s as easy as that
Download Subway Surfers onto your iPhone or iPad today. You won’t regret it and you can play for hours and hours for free. It is an addictive game and you will push yourself to run further and further each time.
Tell us how you get on with Subway Surfers – what’s your personal running best? And follow us on Facebook so you can get more app tips.