Social media apps are some of the most used in the world and Snapchat is way up there with the best of them. For those who want more than the stock features the app offers but don’t want to jailbreak we have a new app called Snapchat++. This is a modified version of the app so you won’t find it in the iOS app store but we will be showing you how to install Snapchat++ on your iOS device using Cydia Impactor.
Image : Snapchat Plus Download
Snapchat++ Features :
- No jailbreak required
- Compatible with iOS 8 through iOS 11, all versions
- Gives a better record strength
- Spoof your location
- Customize your launch view and notification sounds
- A good deal more besides
Snapchat++ has been thoroughly tested by the developers and declared stable and safe to use. Do be aware though; if you install Snapchat++ without deleting the original app, conflict may arise and you are also at risk of being banned if the developers of the stock app find out that you are using a modified version. Neither we nor the developers of Snapchat++ will take any responsibility should this happen.
How to Install Snapchat++ :
- Delete the stock Snapchat app from your device
- Make sure iTunes is installed on your computer even though you won’t need to use it
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer. If iTunes opens, close it
- Download the .IPA for Snapchat++ [ File ]
- Download Cydia Impactor and open it [ ext link ]
- Extract the .IPA file and drag it over to Cydia Impactor
- Input your Apple ID and password, you may set up a second account for use with Cydia Impactor if you don’t want to use your original one
- Wait while Cydia Impactor signs the Snapchat++ file
- Now open Settings on your device
- Go to General > Device and Profile Management
- Find the app certificate, tap it and then tap Trust
- Close Settings and Snapchat++ is ready for use.
If you are using a basic Apple ID, the app will expire every 7 days and will need reactivating. Those with a paid Developer account will not have to do this until a year has expired. Please note that, if you install the official Snapchat app after this, you may find that Snapchat++ is deleted and you will need to reinstall it.
Let us know what you think of Snapchat++ and follow us on Facebook for more tips and tutorials like this one and all the latest news.