weakboxhe iPad is one of the most popular of all the iOS devices; its larger screen makes it ideal for many things and there are loads of iPad only tweaks to be had in Cydia as well. With a severe shortage of jailbreaks at the moment, we have found an alternative method for iPad users to download their favorite tweaks and apps without having to worry about Cydia. It’s called TweakBox and it is an app installer that contains many of the same features as Cydia.
Image : TweakBox Download iPad
Download TweakBox on iPad :
You can download TweakBox app in one of two ways and the steps for both are detailed below.
Method 1 : Safari Method [ Easy Method ]
- On your iPad, open Safari and go to http://tweakbox.store or use this ( alternate link )
- Tap the UP arrow in the top right corner of the page that loads up
- Tap Add to Home Screen on the options on the bottom of the page
- Type in TweakBox to name your app icon and tap on Add
- Close Safari and the icon for TweakBox app will be on your home screen . Watch the video below. Proceed to next steps.
Video: This will show these steps being performed
After TweakBox app is installed on your device.
- On your iPad launch the TweakBox app an find the iOS version of your iPad. Tap on the download link.
- You will now see some information about TweakBox and a link that reads directly Install to your iOS device. Tap on this to install the configuration profile to your iPad
- When the Profile Installation page in your Settings app opens, tap on Install Profile and input your passcode
- Tap Install TweakBox when Safari opens
- When the confirmation window opens, tap on Install
- Settings will open again, tap on Install > Next > Install
- On the final page, tap the Install button and then Done to finish it off
Once you have completed these steps, you can tap on the TweakBox icon on your home screen and begin using it. Just follow all the instructions in TweakBox to download your apps and tweaks.
Fixing Errors on TweakBox :
You should find that all runs very smoothly with TweakBox and you won’t experience any trouble at all. If you do, you are likely to come up against one of two different errors. If you see a Profile Installation Failed error, just click on the given link for a guide on how to fix it. If a downloaded app doesn’t run, go to Settings > General > Profile and tap on Trust beside the relevant app.
Let us know how you get on with TweakBox and follow us on Facebook for more updates.