With the distinct lack of jailbreaks these days, we have had to look for another way to get some of our favorite tweaks and apps onto our devices. We have found the answer in TweakBox, an app installer that is feature rich, with the option to download paid apps and games , get modified versions of your favorite games and download modified versions of your favorite apps, to name just a few. It also supports iOS 9 and there are two ways to get it on your device.
Image : TweakBox iOS 9 Download Tutorial
How to Download TweakBox on iOS 9 :
Here are both the download methods for TweakBox explained. We have provided detailed step by step guide along with images and video instructions for your help.
Method 1: Safari Method
- Open Safari on your iOS device and go to tweakbox.org
- On the web page that comes up tap on the UP arrow [ top right on the iPad and bottom of the screen on the iPhone ]
- From the new choices along the bottom of the screen go for Add to Home Screen
- Now type TweakBox in the box to name your app icon and tap on Add
- Go back to your Home screen and the TweakBox app icon will be on there
Video: Watch this to see these steps
Method 2 : Advanced
- Open Safari and tap on this [ link ] to open it
- A page will load showing you some TweakBox information , read it and then tap on the link that says Install directly to your iOS device. This will load the configuration profile onto your device
- When your settings app opens, tap on Install
- Type your passcode in if needed
- Safari will open, tap on Install TweakBox
- A confirmation window will show up, tap on Install
- Settings will open again, so tap on Install Profile
- Tap on Next and then Install
- On the final screen, tap on Install and then Done to complete the installation
When you go back to your home screen, you will see the TweakBox app; just tap on it to start looking for your tweaks and apps to download.
TweakBox Errors :
Most people will find TweakBox easy and trouble-free to use but there are two errors that you might find yourself up against. First, if an app that you installed won’t run, you need to fix a certificate issues. To do this, open Settings > General > Profile and look for the certificate for the app; tap on Trust and the app will work.
The second error is a Profile Installation Failed error and you can find full instructions on how to fix this in the linked article.
For more information and the latest news follow us on Facebook.