TweakBox is entirely free for download, free to use, does not require a jailbreak and it works perfectly well on iOS 12.
It is very easy to install this on your iOS 12 device provided the following steps are followed precisely as written. You can also check out our video walkthrough :
Download on iOS 12:
- Opening this article in Safari browser on your device, tap the download link above
- Now tap on the button that says Configuration Profile. An information page will appear, tap the Install link, so the profile has permission to download
- Your iOS settings app opens, tap the Install link and then type your passcode if requested to do so
- Wait until Safari browser opens again and then tap the Install Tap Install to confirm and Setting opens once again
- Tap, in succession, Install > Next and then Done
- When the installation has finished, you will see the app icon appear on your home page; if not you haven’t succeeded and will need to go over these steps again
Video: A walkthrough of these steps
How to Delete:
Deleting TweakBox is a simple matter, taking little time and not interfering with the other apps on your device. The guide below shows you how to do it.
Fix Installation Errors:
While errors are rare, a number of common issues may arise. Not all users will get these, but in case you do they are solved very quickly, and you can find out all the details below:
Untrusted Developer Error:
The first common error arises when you try to use the installer; Apple is trying to put you off using it, and this is one of their ways. To fix this:
- Go to Settings > General
- Go to Profiles and Device Management
- Tap the app name and tap Trust
- Close Settings, try the installer again and you won’t get the error.
Fix Crashing Issue:
When you start using TweakBox installer, sometime in the first few days, it will crash and stop working. Apple has revoked the certificate as they do with all unofficial apps. Reinstalling it, along with your apps and games, will bring it back but you should consider stopping the issue altogether. The only way to do this is to install a recommended VPN with the installer; this keeps you protected online, hides your software download locations and stop the certificate from being revoked.
Check out our FAQ page for detail about other common installation error.
TweakBox is undoubtedly the best Cydia alternative of its kind. With over 2000 game, apps, and tweaks to choose from, you will be hard-pushed not to find something you want to download. Try it today; it is free, it is user-friendly, and it is very thorough in what it offers. Tell us what you think and follow us on Facebook for more tip and tricks.