The iOS 11 download [ext link] is now available for all to install and you can find all the details you need at the given link. Although Yalu Jailbreak [ext link] has been updated to support iOS 11, it isn’t available for everyone to use and that has left a large percentage of the jailbreak community without access to Cydia [ext link] and without access to their favorite tweaks and paid content.
Image : TweakBox iOS 11
The good news is, TweakBox has stepped in to save the day. It requires no jailbreak, works on iOS 11 and gives us access to some tweaks and paid content for free. Here’s how to install it.
Install TweakBox iOS 11 :
We can do this in two ways :
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Launch Safari browser
- Go to tweakbox.org
- Tap the UP arrow on the webpage that loads [ top or bottom of the screen ]
- Choose and tap on Add to Home Screen from the new options on your screen
- Now type TweakBox into the box to name the app icon. Tap Add and then close Safari
- The TweakBox icon will be on your home screen
Video: Watch to see how these steps are done
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device and go to this [ link ]
- An information page will load about TweakBox; read it and then tap the link for installing direct to your iOS device , this will ensure the configuration profile gets installed on your device
- Now your Settings app will open automatically; tap Install Profile
- Type your passcode in if needed and Safari will open up
- Click the link for Install TweakBox and then on Install on the confirmation window
- Settings opens again, tap Install
- Now tap on Next and then Install
- Finally, tap Install and then Done
Wait for the installation to complete and then TweakBox will be ready to use .
Fixing TweakBox Errors :
Most users find their TweakBox experience relatively pain free but there are two common errors that keep cropping up, both easy to resolve:
- Profile Installation Failed – Click the linked article for information on how to fix this error
- An installed app doesn’t open or won’t run, go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management. Now find the relevant app certificate and tap the Trust button that is beside it. Try again and the app should be fine
Let us know if you have any trouble with TweakBox or what you think of it and for all the latest updates, follow us on Facebook .