The iOS 11 download is now available for all to install and you can find all the details you need at the given link. Although Yalu Jailbreak has been updated to support iOS 11, it isn’t available for everyone to use and that has left a large percentage of the jailbreak community without access to Cydia and without access to their favorite tweaks and paid content. The good news is, TweakBox App and Emus4U app has stepped in to save the day. It requires no jailbreak, works on iOS 11 and gives us access to some tweaks and paid content for free. Here’s how to install it.
Image : TweakBox iOS 11
Install TweakBox iOS 11 :
Follow the steps below to download TweakBox App on your iPhone and iPad.
- Launch Safari browser
- Go to http://tweakbox.store or use this ( alternate link )
- Tap the UP arrow on the webpage that loads [ top or bottom of the screen as shown here ]
- Choose and tap on Add to Home Screen from the new options on your screen
- Now type TweakBox into the box to name the app icon. Tap Add and then close Safari
- The TweakBox app icon will be on your home screen . Watch the video below to see how these steps are done. Then follow the next steps
After you Have the TweakBox App
- Launch the TweakBox app . Find the Download page and select your iOS version. Click on the ( Link ) to get the configuration file
- An information page will load about TweakBox; read it and then tap the link for installing direct to your iOS device , this will ensure the configuration profile gets installed on your device
- Now your Settings app will open automatically; tap Install Profile
- Type your passcode in if needed and Safari will open up
- Click the link for Install TweakBox and then on Install on the confirmation window
- Settings opens again, tap Install
- Now tap on Next and then Install
- Finally, tap Install and then Done
Wait for the installation to complete and then TweakBox will be ready to use .
Method 2: For Android Devices Only
iOS users aren’t the only ones who can use TweakBox; Android users can as well. Android is a much more open platform than iOS but there are still lots of features missing including the ability to download as much paid content for free as you want and that’s where TweakBox benefits the Android users. The steps to download TweakBox are not as straightforward as downloading an app from the app store because you need to download the TweakBox APK file first before you can install it on your device. We’ve drawn up a guide for you to follow:
Popular TweakBox App :
TweakBox is packed with features so it’s difficult to know where to start but two of the most popular apps from the installer are CoolPixel and AirShou:
CoolPixel is a screen recorder with a difference; it is also a full editing package for videos. Not only can you record anything on your screen, such as a how-to video, in 1080p at 60fps you can also import HD Videos and edit them on the screen. With a choice of rich filters offering movie-like features and instant on-screen editing with a swipe of the finger, CoolPixel is one of the top multi-purpose screen recorders available today. Find out how you can download CoolPixel [ext link] by clicking the linked post
AirShou always used to be the most popular screen recorder and was one of the reasons why many people installed Cydia. No longer available in Cydia AirShou [ext link] has been revamped to work without a jailbreak and now includes more features than ever before. It supports all iOS devices on iOS 11 and you can find out how to download AirShou by checking out the linked post.
TweakBox Not Working Fix :
Downloading TweakBox for your apps and tweaks is a good move and so is downloading Anti Revoke [ext link] . The tool will work in the background of your device, blocking Apple from revoking your app certificates. This stops them crashing and lets you use them with any interruption.
Fixing TweakBox Errors :
Most users find their TweakBox experience relatively pain free but there are two common errors that keep cropping up, both easy to resolve:
- Profile Installation Failed – Click the linked article for information on how to fix this error
- An installed app doesn’t open or won’t run, go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management. Now find the relevant app certificate and tap the Trust button that is beside it. Try again and the app should be fine
TweakBox Alternative Apps :
If TweakBox doesn’t offer the apps that you want, then don’t despair because there are others that might just be what you are looking for. Two alternatives that you can try are AppValley and Emus4U:
- AppValley :
AppValley is packed to the rafters with features, much like TweakBox but with some different modified apps like Snapchat++ and Spotify++, along with a handful of Cydia tweaks and lots of paid content for free. Its dead simple to download and use so check the given link to find out how you can download AppValley [ext link] on your iPhone or iPad today.
- Emus4U :
Emus4U is the installer you want if you are missing your favorite games emulators from Cydia. Games emulators allow us to easily play our favorite console games, like those for the Gameboy, Nintendo and PS1, among others, directly on our iOS devices. Emus4U has several of these emulators, along with the usual Cydia tweaks and paid apps for free so check out the linked post to see how you can download Emus4U [ext link] today.
Let us know if you have any trouble with TweakBox or what you think of it and for all the latest updates, follow us on Facebook .