TweakBox is the latest way to get Cydia apps and tweaks onto your iOS device without having to jailbreak first. It is an app installer that is packed full of features, including the ability to download third party apps, modified apps, paid games and modified versions of your favorite games. On top of that, it is compatible with iOS 10. With the lack of jailbreaks right now, this is the next best thing and we are going to show you two ways to get TweakBox app onto your iOS device.
Image : TweakBox iOS 10 Download Tutorial
Download TweakBox on iOS 10 :
There are two techniques to download TweakBox app installer on your Apple iPhone and iPad . Both these methods are explained here with images and video tutorial for your ease.
Method 1: Safari Method
- Launch the Safari app on your iOS device
- Go to tweakbox.org
- Our special mobile website will load up; tap on the UP arrow , top of bottom of your device screen
- Some new options will load at the bottom of the screen; select and tap on Add to Home Screen
- Type TweakBox when you are asked to name the app icon and then tap on Add
- When you come out of Safari, the TweakBox app icon will be on your home screen
Video: These steps are demonstrated in this video
Method 2 : Advanced Technique
- Launch the Safari app and open this [ link ]
- You will see some information relating to TweakBox and a link that will let you Install directly from your iOS Device. Tap on this link as it is the only way to get the configuration profile onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Your Settings app will open on the Install profile age; tap on Install
- If requested to do so, input your passcode
- On the Safari page that opens, tap on Install TweakBox
- Tap Install on the confirmation window
- Your Settings app will open again, tap on Install
- Tap Next > Install
- On the next screen, tap on Install > Done
TweakBox will now be on your home screen and ready for use. Tap on the app icon to get started.
TweakBox Error Fix :
Some of you may find that you get a couple of errors.
- If you find that an app won’t run after you install it, simply head to Settings > General > Profile, locate the app and tap on Trust.
- The second problem may be a Failed Profile Installation. Click the link for more information on how to solve this.
Do let us know how you get on with TweakBox on iOS 10 and follow us on Facebook for more news and tutorials.