iOS 10.3 is the latest version of the iOS firmware and, although there is a jailbreak available for it, it won’t suit everyone. For those of you that are missing Cydia, missing your favorite tweaks and paid games for free, you can now install an app installer called TweakBox. Full of features, TweakBox [ about ] allows you to do everything that Cydia does but not quite to the same depth. However, it is a great alternative, especially for those who don’t want to jailbreak. It works on iOS 10.3 and you and you can choose from the two methods detailed below to install it on your device
Image : TweakBox iOS 10.3 Download Tutorial
Download TweakBox on iOS 10.3 :
Method 1: Using Safari
- Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to tweakbox.org
- Wait for the mobile web page to load and tap the UP arrow [ iPhone users will see it at the bottom of the screen iPad users at the top ]
- Select and tap on Add to Home Screen from the new options along the bottom of your screen
- Type TweakBox when asked to provide a name for the app icon. Tap Add and then close Safari , the new TweakBox app icon will be on the home screen
Video: This will demonstrate the steps to you
Method 2 : Advanced Configuration Profile
- Launch Safari and tap this [ link ]
- An information page about TweakBox will load , install the configuration profile onto your device by tapping directly Install to your iOS device
- Your Settings app will now open on the Profile Installation page so tap on Install Profile
- Type your passcode in if it is requested
- When Safari opens, tap on Install TweakBox
- A confirmation window will appear tap on Install
- When Settings opens again, tap on Install
- Tap Next and then Install again
- A new window will open, tap on Install > Done
TweakBox is now ready for you to use, to download the apps and tweaks you are missing; to get started, simply tap the icon on your home screen.
Troubleshooting TweakBox :
There are two possible errors that you might come up against, although most users have found TweakBox to be error-free. The first will be when an app that you downloaded fails to open or run. To fix this, go to Settings > General > Profile and tap on Trust beside the relevant app. If you get a Profile Installation Failed error, the instructions to fix it are at the given link.
Follow us on Facebook for more instant updates.