iOS 10.3.3 download [ext link] has been released by Apple, making it unlikely that we will see another jailbreak for some time. The one jailbreak we do have, Yalu, has only been updated to support iOS 10.1 and 10.2 and is not likely to be updated any further. It is limited to those with 64 bit devices which leaves a lot of iOS users without any way of downloading Cydia [ext link] , without access to tweaks and apps. Fortunately, there is another way to get some of these tweaks and that is through an app installer called TweakBox. With no need to jailbreak and updated to support iOS 10.3.3, TweakBox app is packed with features, plenty of tweaks and paid apps for free and you can download it in two ways.
Image : TweakBox iOS 10.3.3 Download
How to Download TweakBox iOS 10.3.3 :
Following are two methods using which you can now download TweakBox app on your iPhone , iPad and iPod Touch.
Method 1: Safari Browser
- Launch Safari browser and go to tweakbox.org
- Tap the UP arrow on the webpage that loads up [ iPad users will find it at the top of the screen and iPhone users, at the bottom of the screen ].
- Tap on Add to Home Screen
- Type TweakBox in the space provided to name the app icon and tap on Add
- Come out of Safari and you will see the TweakBox icon on your home screen
Video: This shows you how to do these steps
Method 2: Configuration Profile Installation
- Open Safari and go to this [ link ]
- On the TweakBox page that loads up, tap the link to install the configuration profile to your iOS device
- When your Settings app opens up, tap Install Profile
- If asked to, type in your passcode and Safari will open
- Tap on Install TweakBox and then confirm it on the popup message
- Settings will open again; tap on Install > Next
- Tap Install > Done and the installation will complete . TweakBox is now ready for use now.
Method 3: Android
It’s a well known fact that Android user cannot jailbreak their tablets or smartphones and that means that, although the Android platform has fewer restrictions on it, there are still lots of things they cannot do, like downloading paid apps for free but that is now possible with TweakBox. It has been given full support for Android devices, but you do need to download the TweakBox APK file first. This is the application package file that is required for TweakBox to work so follow the guide at the link below to download TweakBox on Android :
Popular TweakBox Apps :
With so many great apps and features to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start with TweakBox. To give you a helping hand, take a look at these two very popular apps from TweakBox:
CoolPixel is a fully-featured screen recorder that also offers up the ability to edit videos on your device. As well as recording anything on your screen full 1080p HD at 60fps, you can also import your videos and use the simple editing tools to make more out of your creations. Swipe the screen to add subtitles or dubbing to your video and choose one of the rich-filters to add movie effects. With many more features available, find out more details and how to download CoolPixel [ext link] by clicking the linked post.
AirShou has always been a heavily downloaded screen recorder; the app of choice for jailbreakers the world over. Since it was withdrawn from Cydia, users have been missing it but AirShou is back, with more features than ever before and with no need to jailbreak to install it. It has full support for any iOS device that can run on iOS 10.3.3 and you can get all the details on how to download AirShou [ext link] at the given link
Fix TweakBox Errors :
While these don’t happen very often, there are two that you may come across:
- ProfileInstallation Failed – this is easy to fix, and you can find all the details at the linked article
- After installing an app from TweakBox, if it doesn’t open or run, you need to go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management. Tap Trust next to the certificate for the app and it will work
- TweakBox App Crashing : Anti Revoke is a necessary tool when you use any app installer. Many of you already using one of these will likely have noticed that it keeps on crashing and you have to continually reinstall it. Because Apple doesn’t allow these apps into their app store, they do not have anything to do with signing the app certificate and, as a result, when they come to verify the existing certificates, they will see these as invalid. They revoke the certificate and the app crashes, leaving you having to start over. With Anti Revoke , your certificates are protected and cannot be revoked, leaving you able to enjoy your apps and games in peace. For more details on how to download Anti Revoke [ext link], check out the linked post.
TweakBox Alternative Apps :
TweakBox has plenty of features and apps to choose from but it may not suit every user. For those who can’t find what they want to download, there are other options and two of the best are detailed below:
AppValley is an incredibly comprehensive app installer, full of tweaks, modified apps like Snapchat++, modified games like Pokémon Go++ and loads of paid apps for free. There really is something for everyone in AppValley and, with full iOS 10.3.3 support, it is open to a much wider audience. For more details on how to download AppValley [ext link], click on the given link
The name gives it away; Emus4U is home to many games emulators, one of the main reasons why people installed Cydia. Emulators let us play Nintendo, Gameboy and PS 1 games, to name just a few, on our iOS devices and now we can do it without a jailbreak. With lots of other content besides the emulators, Emus4U is a must-have so check out the given link for details on how to download Emus4U [ext link].
What do you think of TweakBox ? A good alternative or would you rather wait for the next jailbreak ? Catch up with all the latest news and tutorials by following us on Facebook .