iOS 10.3.3 download [ext link] has been released by Apple, making it unlikely that we will see another jailbreak for some time. The one jailbreak we do have, Yalu, has only been updated to support iOS 10.1 and 10.2 and is not likely to be updated any further. It is limited to those with 64 bit devices which leaves a lot of iOS users without any way of downloading Cydia [ext link] , without access to tweaks and apps. Fortunately, there is another way to get some of these tweaks and that is through an app installer called TweakBox. With no need to jailbreak and updated to support iOS 10.3.3, TweakBox app is packed with features, plenty of tweaks and paid apps for free and you can download it in two ways.
Image : TweakBox iOS 10.3.3 Download
How to Download TweakBox iOS 10.3.3 :
Following are two methods using which you can now download TweakBox app on your iPhone , iPad and iPod Touch.
Method 1: Safari Browser
- Launch Safari browser and go to tweakbox.org
- Tap the UP arrow on the webpage that loads up [ iPad users will find it at the top of the screen and iPhone users, at the bottom of the screen ].
- Tap on Add to Home Screen
- Type TweakBox in the space provided to name the app icon and tap on Add
- Come out of Safari and you will see the TweakBox icon on your home screen
Video: This shows you how to do these steps
Method 2: Configuration Profile Installation
- Open Safari and go to this [ link ]
- On the TweakBox page that loads up, tap the link to install the configuration profile to your iOS device
- When your Settings app opens up, tap Install Profile
- If asked to, type in your passcode and Safari will open
- Tap on Install TweakBox and then confirm it on the popup message
- Settings will open again; tap on Install > Next
- Tap Install > Done and the installation will complete . TweakBox is now ready for use now.
Fix TweakBox Errors :
While these don’t happen very often, there are two that you may come across:
- ProfileInstallation Failed – this is easy to fix, and you can find all the details at the linked article
- After installing an app from TweakBox, if it doesn’t open or run, you need to go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management. Tap Trust next to the certificate for the app and it will work
What do you think of TweakBox ? A good alternative or would you rather wait for the next jailbreak ? Catch up with all the latest news and tutorials by following us on Facebook .