iOS 10.3.1 download [ext link] has been released and, for some, that pushes the chance of jailbreaking even further back. Yalu Jailbreak [ext link] has been updated to support the new firmware but it can only be used by those who have a 64-bit device, leaving those with older devices with no way of jailbreaking and installing their favorite tweaks. Except, now there is a way. A new app installer called TweakBox has been released, fully updated to support iOS 10.3.1, and packed with apps and tweaks that allow you to modify your iOS devices, although not quite to the same level as Cydia does. It is also a way of accessing paid apps and tweaks for free and there are two ways to download it.
Image : TweakBox iOS 10.3.1
How to Download TweakBox iOS 10.3.1 :
Method 1: Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser and go to tweakbox.org
- Our mobile page will open; tap the UP arrow , bottom of the screen on the iPhone and top right on the iPad
- Tap on Add to Home Screen from the bottom of the screen
- Now type in TweakBox to give your icon a name and tap Add
- Exit safari and the new TweakBox icon will be on one of your home screens
Video: Watch this to see these steps
Method 2: Advanced Configuration Profile
- Open Safari browser and open this [ link ]
- A page about TweakBox will load; tap the link that says directly Install to your iOS device
- The Settings app will open; tap on Install Profile and input your passcode if needed
- Safari will open; tap on Install TweakBox
- Tap Install on the confirmation window and your settings app will open again
- Tap Install > Next and then Install again
- On the last window, tap on Done and wait for the installation to complete
You can now use TweakBox; just tap the icon on your Home screen
Fixing TweakBox Errors :
While most users have a trouble-free experience, some are experiencing a couple of common errors.
- If you see a message that says Profile Installation Failed, click on the given link for steps to fix it
- If an installed app fails to run, open Settings > General > Profile and find the certificate for the app. Tap the Trust button beside it and the app will now run properly.
Let us know what you think of TweakBox on iOS 10.3.2 and for more updates and the latest news, follow us on Facebook .