Not so long back, Luca Todesco released Yalu jailbreak for iOS 10.2.1 but it isn’t the most stable or bug free of jailbreaks. For those who have found the instability issues to be too much or those who don’t want to take a chance on downloading it, there is another way to get some of your favorite Cydia tweaks, hacked games and premium games for free. It’s called TweakBox, it is compatible with iOS 10.2.1 and there are two ways to download it. Choose your method and follow the steps below.
Image : Download TweakBox iOS 10.2.1
How to Download TweakBox on iOS 10.2.1 :
There are two methods to download TweakBox [ about ] app on your iOS device. Both these methods are explained below with step by step guided tutorial.
Method 1: Using Safari
- Open the Safari browser [ none of the other browsers work with this method ]
- In the address bar, type in tweakbox.org and then tap Go
- There will be an UP arrow at the top or bottom of your screen , tap on it
- Now some Save options will load, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Call your app icon TweakBox and tap on Add
- Close Safari and the TweakBox app icon will be visible on your home screen
Video: A walkthrough of the above steps
Method 2: Configuration Profile
- Open Safari browser and go to this [ link ]
- On the information page that comes up you will see a link that says directly Install on iOS device , tap on this to load the configuration profile onto your device
- When your settings app opens, it will be on the Install Profile page , tap on Install Profile and input your passcode
- Safari will now open; tap on Install TweakBox
- Tap Install in the new window
- Your Settings app will automatically open again, tap on Install
- Now tap Next > Install
- On the next screen, tap on Install and then Done
To get started with using TweakBox, tap the icon from your home screen and follow the in-app instructions on how to download and install tweaks and apps.
TweakBox Errors :
Most users have had no trouble using TweakBox but there are a couple of errors that may possibly come up. If you see a Profile Installation Failed error, a guide to fixing it is in the linked article. If a downloaded app won’t run, go to Settings > General > Profile and tap the Trust button beside the app that won’t run properly, it will work now.
For all the latest news and more guides like this one, follow us on Facebook.