For iOS 10 users the world over, TweakBox is the best alternative to Cydia there is, offering a ton of apps and games for free. You can find out more information about it and what it offers by clicking the link and read on to find out how you can install it on iOS 10.
Install TweakBox on iOS 10:
Installing the app on iOS 10 is as simple as installing the configuration profile using the steps below. We have also provided you with a video walkthrough to help you.
- Using Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad, tap on the above download button
- On the info page, tap Install; this will allow the profile to be installed
- Now you will see the Profiles page in Settings open; tap Install Profile and, if needed, type in your passcode
- Safari opens again, tap the Install link and then on Install to confirm
- In Settings, tap Install>Next>Done and wait for the install process to finish
- Look on your home page and you will see the app icon. If it isn’t there, repeat these steps
Video: Watch to see these steps
Popular Apps :
TweakBox is packed with great apps, tweaks, and games, making it hard to know just where to start. Well, why not give Spotify++ a go. A modified app, Spotify++ offers all the premium Spotify features completely free, no monthly subscription needed. Get all the music you ever wanted, completely free; check out the link for more details.
If you really can’t get on with the installer on iOS 10, all you need to do is delete it. This can be done in seconds and will not interfere with anything else on your iPhone or iPad. Check out the link below for all the details:
Installation Errors :
With millions of users the world over, very few issues are ever reported. There are, however, one or two very common problems that arise but they are very easy to fix, affecting nothing else on your device. The links below provide more details about common installation errors you may come against:
- Fix Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error
- Other Errors
- Frequently Asked Questions
This may be one of the best Cydia alternatives that we have at our disposal right now but it certainly isn’t the only one. Another one that is well worth a look is called Emus4U and, while it offers much the same in terms of modified apps and games, it also offers a range of games emulators, now available for all to use without Cydia. See the link below for more details:
TweakBox is a completely free app installer to use and because it doesn’t require Cydia to work, anyone on iOS 10 can use it. Why not give it a try? It will take little time to install and if you really don’t like it, simply delete it. Follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep you updated with all the latest news.