Right now, jailbreaks are somewhat lacking and with no hope of one for the foreseeable future, we have been hunting out alternatives. You might be wondering how there could possibly be an alternative to Cydia but we have found a good one. It’s called TweakBox and another one called Emus4U and, although it isn’t quite as comprehensive as Cydia, it is one of the best alternatives to date.
Image : TweakBox Download Tutorial
TweakBox gives you access to a good choice of tweaks, paid and modified games , and loads of modified apps and all without the need to jailbreak first. Don’t bother heading to the iOS app store to download TweakBox App; Apple isn’t going to let this one in. However, we can tell you about two ways to get it on your iOS device, so keep reading.
Quick Links :
How to Download TweakBox :
There are two methods to download TweakBox app installer on your smartphone device [ iPhone / iPad / Android ]. Both these methods are explained below with images and video instructions for your ease.
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device
- Go to http://tweakbox.store or use this ( alternate link )
- This will open a special mobile version of our web page; go to the UP arrow [ top or bottom of the screen ]
- Some options will load at the bottom of your screen so tap Add to Home Screen
- Type TweakBox when asked to provide a name for the app. Tap the Add button and come out of Safari
- The TweakBox app icon will be there on your home page. Watch the video below to see how these steps are done. Then follow the next steps
After you Have the TweakBox App :
- Launch the TweakBox app . Find the Download page and open it.
- On the page select your iOS version , then tap on the ( link ) which then says Install [ if you skip this step you can’t go any further ]
- iOS will ask if you have any passcode setup. Enter passcode and proceed to next step
- Tap Install in the confirmation message
- Settings will open again; tap on Install
- On the next page, click on Install and then Next
- Click Install > Done on the next page to complete the process. TweakBox is now ready for use
Method 2: For Android Users Only
While Android users may think that they have a much better platform to work with than iOS users, there is still quite a bit missing, things that iOS jailbreakers can do. Android can’t be jailbroken and that means they can’t download paid content for free, choose from games emulators to play console games or make use of modified apps, like Spotify++ or Pokémon Go++. Now, with TweakBox having Android support, they can do all of this and more. The steps to download are a little fiddly but, provided you follow them correctly, TweakBox will be installed on your device. Check out the full guide at the link below:
TweakBox Not Working Fix :
TweakBox is one of our top app installers but It still isn’t perfect and your apps will still crash. The app certificates are verified regularly by Apple and those considered invalid will be revoked which is why your apps crash. Download Anti Revoke [ext link] today and put a stop to all this in an instant.
Fix Errors in TweakBox :
Most people can use TweakBox without any trouble but two common errors have been reported:
- If an app won’t run after installation, go to Settings > General > Profile. Find the app and tap on Trust
- Profile Installation Failed error : Steps to fix can be found at the given link
Popular TweakBox Apps :
It can be hard to know where to start with an installer like TweakBox, but the following two apps are as good a place as any, being the two most popular apps:
AirShou is one of the most popular of all screen recorders, packed with useful features and originally released on Cydia as a way of providing what Apple wouldn’t. AirShou was the answer to a prayer for many users who were disappointed at the lack of a Screen Recorder on the iOS and, although it was removed from Cydia some time ago, it is now back, with full support for all the iOS versions and with no need to jailbreak to install it. Find out how to Download AirShou [ext link] screen recorder on your device by clicking the given link
We’ve all heard of Spotify, one of the single most downloaded music streaming apps of all time, and millions of people use it every day. However, the free version is somewhat limited, and the premium features come with a price tag that not all can justify spending. Spotify++ is a modified version of the app that provides us with all the premium features for free so check out the linked post to find out how to download Spotify++ today.
TweakBox App Alternatives :
If, by some chance, TweakBox doesn’t provide you with what you want then have a look at the following two alternative app installers:
AppValley is packed with content, another of the app installers developed to try and replace Cydia. Choose from a whole range of Cydia-only tweaks, paid and premium apps for free and lots of modified apps like Snapchat++ and Instagram++. Updated regularly, AppValley works on all Android and iOS devices and you can find out how to download AppValley [ext link] by clicking the linked post
If its games emulators you are after then try Emus4U. Packed with a range of different emulators, allowing you to play all sorts of console games on your devices, Emus4U also has plenty of other apps and games, including the modified apps and the paid content for free. If you want to try Emus4U [ext link] on your device, click the link to find a full tutorial on downloading Emus4U.
Follow us on Facebook for all the latest news and updates to TweakBox .