With TweakBox app you are getting the very best third-party installer that offers tons of free apps, modified games, and tweaks.
There are two methods to download TweakBox, one for iOS and one for Android.
Method 1: iOS Only
- From your iPhone iPad or iPod Touch, open this page in your Safari browser and tap on the above download button.
- When the page loads, tap the button that says Configuration Profile and then Allow
- On the next page, tap on Install so that the profile can be downloaded to your device
- Wait until your Settings app opens in Profiles and tap on Install Profile
- You might be asked to type in your passcode – do so and Safari browser will load
- Tap the Install link and then confirm by tapping Install again
- When Settings opens again, tap on Install
- Tap Next > Done and the install will complete.
If you do not see the app icon on your home page, you haven’t installed it and will need to repeat these steps.
Video: Watch for a visual walkthrough of these steps
Method 2: Android Only
The TweakBox download fully supports Android, is completely secure and reliable. You will need to install the APK file onto your device so click the link below for all the details.
How to Delete :
While the TweakBox download is simple to use, not everyone will be happy with it or trust it. It is a very secure app but if you want to remove it from your device, you can delete it using the linked guide. Rest assured it will not interfere with anything else on your device and is a safe process to follow.
Untrusted Developer Error Fix :
If this is your first time with a custom app, the Untrusted Developer error may catch you out. Don’t worry, it isn’t a problem and you can fix it easily:
- Go into your iOS Settings app and go to General
- Tap Profiles and find the TweakBox app in the list
- Trust the profile and then close Settings
- Go back to the app and the error will not appear.
Fix Crashing Issue :
TweakBox is a great alternative to Cydia and it is packed with apps and games. However, it is unofficial and Apple won’t allow it to run on your device. Within one week of installation, they will revoke the app certificate and you will need to reinstall it, along with any apps or games you downloaded. There is a way to fix this – use a recommended VPN alongside the installer and your certificate will be protected.
Alternative Apps :
This isn’t the only unofficial app store in existence; several more have been released and you can find out more details by clicking the link below:
So, it’s your turn now. Why not try it today and tell us what you think of it. It is completely free, perfectly safe to use and takes very little time to download. Not to mention that it is versatile enough that it works on Android too so you really don’t have a thing to lose.
Follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep you fully updated with all the attest news and app tips.