Apple is known for providing their users with some fantastic features but, for some reason, there are some features and functions that they just won’t allow and jailbreaking is the only way to get them. Android device owners can’t jailbreak and, although they do have a little more freedom than iOS users, they are still missing out on a lot of great features that can only be got through Cydia. Not now though because an app installer by the name of TweakBox has been made available to Android users as well as those on iOS.
Image : TweakBox Android Download
TweakBox [ about ] offers a whole host of ways to modify a device through third-party apps and tweaks, as well as a few other features besides.
TweakBox Features :
- Ideal for Android users because no jailbreak is needed
- TweakBox is user friendly and very easy to use
- Easy to delete if you no longer want TweakBox on your Android device
- Download third party apps and tweaks
- Download paid apps and games for free
- Download hacked versions of your favorite apps and games
- And a whole lot more besides
Download TweakBox on Android :
TweakBox is not going to provide Android users with the same kinds of features that Cydia gives the iOS user but it does still offer a good variety of features that anyone can take advantage of and is very easy to use.
- Open Settings and tap on Security
- There is a box beside an option that says Unknown Source Options , tap to check the box – this is a very important step; skipping it will result in the TweakBox APK not being downloaded onto your Android device and you will be able to go no further
- Download the TweakBox APK onto your device
- Locate the APK on your Android device and double , tap it to install it
- Wait a few moments for the installation to complete , do not touch your device while you wait
- When the installation completes, you will be able to download and enjoy a whole host of tweaks and apps that can increase the functionality of your Android smartphone or tablet
While TweakBox isn’t as comprehensive as Cydia is for iOS users, it can still give you plenty to get your teeth into. Tell us how you get on installing TweakBox on your Android device and tell us what you think of it.
For more tips and tutorials on how to boost functionality on your Android device, follow us on Facebook.